Monday, August 1, 2011

Phone Drop Pt.1

Being sick during the summer is the worst. And who's sick right now? Me. Hey, at least it's not Maddox though.. that is always wayyyyyy worse.. and sad too!
I am going on Day 4 of sore throat & body aches.. and I woke up this morning covered in sweat with a runny nose & coughing spasms to add to the mix! Yay.
Needless to say, I'm a tad cranky today. I'm also reeeeally over summer and ready for cooler weather. Hey, I live in Georgia. It happens to everyone around this time. haha.

So since I'm home and sick & Maddox is entertaining himself at the moment.. I'm going to make a FEW picture posts! I was looking through pics on my phone last night and realized, HOLY CRAP, a lot has happened in the last couple of weeks. I have a TON of pics to update. Pictures from my sister's bachelorette party, the whole wedding weekend, Jacksonville Zoo, Carrie's birthday dinner... and some randoms here and there. So here goes!

Casey's Bachelorette Party Madness:
getting ready!

The bride!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAND then we got stuck in a torrential downpour and had to hide inside The Fred Building for like 45 minutes so we were suuuper late to dinner!



A guy drew a glitter heart on my face at some point during the night & Carrie's mom kept trying to convince me he really drew a um.. penis. I kept checking and double checking all night. haha.


No comments: