Sunday, June 12, 2011

Summer, I'm in love..

I started my crazy insane diet & I am actually feeling GREAT. Before you ask or wonder, I'm doing the hCG diet. I know it's controversial etc but I'm trying it & I plan to change my diet for good after this round. If it goes bad then it goes bad.. I'm keeping an open mind! So far I've lost 6 lbs in 3 days. Not too shabby.

We've been spending our days at the pool & coming inside when we start to hear thunder. I love summer showers. We've been getting afternoon rainshowers almost every single day. It's so comforting for some reason. I can hear the thunder rumbling in the distance right now.



Summer. Summer. Summer. I'm starting to enjoy you again.


Maddox just passed out for a very late nap (but OMG he needed it) so I am going to drink coffee, watch Glee & wait for the rain to start!


No comments: