Sunday, May 1, 2011

A little bit of this & a little bit of that

Saw this on Hello, Sundae & I love little survey thingies like this! So here goes!


Age: 28
Bed Size: Queen
Chore you hate: Folding clothes! If it weren't for Bailey I would live out of clothes baskets.
Dogs: None yet. Maybe when Maddox is older!
Essential start of your day: Quiet computer time while Maddox eats breakfast. lol.
Favorite Color: Rainbow & glitter
Gold or silver: Silver & white gold go with everything but I LOVE yellow gold!
Height: 5'3
Instruments I play (or have played): Piano? Barely.
Job Title: Stay at home mom!
Kids: One, my son Maddox. He is the coolest kid ever.
Live: Athens, GA & I love it!
Mom’s Name: Phylis with one L
Nickname: Ginger, Gin, Ginny with a G, Ginny Pig
Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth and I had pneumonia when I was 4.
Pet Peeve: Socks rubbing together. A-hole drivers. Lazy parents.
Quote from a movie: "Meet me in Montauk"
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 2 sisters & a step-sister! They rule.
Time you wake up: Whenever Maddox wakes me up.
Underwear: Um.
Vegetables you dislike: Tomatoes & Onions
What makes you run late: I always forget like 3 different things & never realize them all at once.
X-rays you’ve had done: clavicle, chest, spine, teeth
Yummy food you make: ALMOST every time I cook it turns out wonderfully.
Zoo animal: THE PENGUINS!!!!!!!!!!
Your turn!

No comments: