Friday, July 23, 2010

I HEART NY


December 3rd I will be watching this get bigger and bigger in the airplane window.

DEAR LORD, I can not even begin to explain how mothereffing excited I am. I haven't been back to NY once since I moved away over 4 years ago.

I get to see my adopted family aka: The Sacred Hudaks.
ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI ALI :D
I am taking Bailey. I FINALLY get to show him New York. Even more awesome than that... I get to show him New York at Christmastime. Nothing. NOTHING is better.
I am going to cry so fucking hard when we have to leave, I know it.

I've been flipping out all day. When I got off the phone after booking the flight I was all shaky & sweaty. I know I sound like a crazy person but it just means so much to me.

Right now, Angie Hudak is my hero! LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

OH HI FAMBLEY!!

2 comments:

ali said...

HOLY CRAAAAAAP! <3

aprildawn said...

My next trip to the Hudak State I want to be at Christmastime! I'm not even sure i can handle the cold, but I want to see all the pretty Christmas stuffs!!!!!!
I'm SO excited for you and B!!!!!!!!