Tuesday, May 4, 2010

*craft fever*

The wedding & reception were amazing but I AM SO GLAD IT'S OVER. lol. I can focus on just being a wife & mother now.. without the added stress of planning a damn wedding.

I've been searching blogs today looking for crafty things to do with Maddox on rainy days like today. :]

I'm going to post them here so I don't forget!

1. Soooo adorable.

Fingerprint Pendant

2. This would have been perfect for today:

RainScapes

3. This one is more for me than Maddox ;] I looooooooooove it.

Scrap Box Memories

4. I always find so much CRAP underneath our furniture.. just pieces of toys, letter magnets, puzzle pieces, etc.

Found Object Mosaic Wall Art

5. This one is definitely just for me. LOL. I definitely want to get around to this! [but EW at the spider. NO.]

Changeable Headband!

I want to start on one of these with Maddox next week. :D I'm sure I'll post more later.

No comments: