Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My neighbor came over tonight to borrow some nail polish for their 3 year old. They are having some sort of mismatched "tacky" day tomorrow at her school. The only fun color I had was blue because my nail polish collection has dwindled ever since Maddox was born. I never have time to polish my nails + let them dry.

I'm going to work on that.










My favorite ever ever ever.



And I'm going to learn a bunch of ridiculous, fun, tacky nail designs in beauty school this summer. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously in love with the cracked one. I forgot they even exist although I used to use them pretty much non-stop for a while. I finally painted my nails after I put Xekan down to sleep tonight thinking that that way I'd avoid messing them up. Not so. Still feel all girly and pretty so.... mission accomplished.